Duration: 2.5 hours
Provider: Elite Counselling
RRP: $297 (Free for those registered with weVolunteer)
This training is for those supporting local communities in times of need, who may encounter situations where people are distressed or simply need someone to listen.
The Accidental Counsellor workshop is practical, interactive and will benefit anyone required to provide regular, or occasional, informal support and counselling.
• How to manage these conversations with confidence
• Principles of compassionate communication
• Ways to calm someone in a high emotional state
Suitable for: Volunteers & Volunteer Managers
• Wednesday 23 June 2021, 6pm – 8.30pm
• Friday 25 June 2021, 10am – 12.30pm