This interactive workshop provides participants with a sound understanding of best practice volunteer management. Participants will be taken through each stage of the volunteer’s involvement, based on the “life cycle” model of volunteer management.
We will also help you to identify your strengths as a manager/leader of volunteers and discuss how to build a positive workplace culture through values-based leadership.
• How to structure your volunteer programs and identify necessary policies and procedures
• How to set the scene for effective volunteer involvement
• Understand recruitment and retention in line with the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement
• Strategies and processes to support best practice volunteer management
Suitable for: Volunteer Managers
• Part 1: Tuesday 1 March, 2022
• Part 2: Tuesday 8 March, 2022